Are you familiar with Rachel Brenke, the LawTog? Not only does she run a successful photography business while juggling the duties of have 4 little people of her own, she has written a book “The Laundry List” which can help all of us balance our work and life duties better, but she is also a lawyer. Not a photographer with an interest in business and contracts but an actual lawyer.
If you are in need of a contract of any kind, I can pretty much guarantee that she has one. She also has a pet photography specific contract and a pet photography bundle that includes the pet photography agreement, model releases for adults and minors, print release, and a pet photography questionnaire. (All contracts are 30% off from now until April 30th with the code: CreativeLive30)
Rachel is relaunching her online course “BizRevamp” on April 15th and one lucky Hair of the Dog audience member will win a FREE seat to the class! Talk about awesome-sauce. I can guarantee you that no matter where you are in you business you WILL pick up some great things from Rachel. In order to win a seat to the course, simply leave a comment under this post telling me what you most want to improve in your business in 2014. I will pick a random winner on Monday, April 14th….so make sure that you fill in your email address when you leave your comment so that I can contact you if you win!!
Here is a little bit of information on the BizRevamp course:
BizRevamp is THE business webcourse for photographers. NO where else out there is one so heavy in the legal intricacies of formation, taxes, insurance, contracts, employee/independent contractor issues and more.It covers everything your audience needs to know like….
- How to set up a legal photo biz so they can stay legal and protect your assets.
- A simple system to manage and file their taxes the right way.
- The minimum insurance coverage their photo biz needs to give them peace of mind!
- How to get a solid contract with no holes that covers them!
- Website and social media quick-fixes that get them the inquires and new clients they’re losing out on right now!
- A streamlined WORKFLOW that minimizes stress and maximizes their money-making potential!
- How to generate more cash (even if they aren’t into in-person sales)!
- How to create their custom business plan to finally reach their goals!
Each student receives:
- Videos and accompanying transcripts so the student can quickly go through, understand and absorb the material.
- Printable handouts, checklists, and worksheets so they can take action on what they learned.
- Students can view the videos on smart phones and tables so they can work on-the-go
- Downloadable full video transcripts, audio files, and the above mentioned printable items.
- Three Question and Answer podcasts right to their inbox.
- Lifetime access so they can learn at their own pace.
BizRevamp is open from April 10th – April 15th, 2014. More details can be found here.Guess what, the awesomeness doesn’t end there. Rachel is going to be on CreativeLIVE today and tomorrrow, that is April 10th and 11th! It runs from 9-5 PST, so 12-8 EST and it’s totally FREE to watch live. She will talking about balancing work, family, and photography…..and you know that we can ALL use more life in our work/life balance. Here is her resource page from her CreativeLIVE course.
Ok, now leave your comment about what you most want to improve in your business this year below and you could win a FREE seat into the BizRevamp Course! Woo Hoo!! Comments must be posted by 11:59 AM on Monday, April 14th. A winner will be chosen randomly. Good luck!