You know that social media is an important part of your business in 2018 – but you are so overwhelmed with the whole process you become paralyzed.
Does any of this sound familiar…
- You don’t have time to keep up.
- Instagram is changing all of the time, how do I ever beat the new algorithm.
- Others’ success makes you question if you’ve got what it takes.
- You don’t know what to post.
- You are just flying by the seat of your pants and posting when the mood strikes…which is not even close to consistently.
I get it…I’ve been there. I’ve cursed social media, stressed about what to share, and told myself that my life just isn’t that interesting.
That’s why I’m so excited to be joined by Instagram expert and influencer, Tori Mistick, who is helping us discover
all of the juicy secrets of this platform.
We are discussing –
- “Hashtag voodoo” – how to choose the correct hashtag, how many to use, and where to put them
- The importance of sharing yourself and how often to share images
- Diving into Instagram stories and some super secret story hacks
- As well as some other often hidden features of Instagram
If you want to create a system to use Instagram more effectively – check out Tori’s course that she made specifically for Hair of the Dog – it’s pet photography specific – Instagram for Pet Photographers.